Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 10, 2011

Two outfits in one


I attended mass in the morning together with my family. Then we ate lunch at Molino Grill  SM. About my outfit, I think i don't like the top with the bandage skirt and i look so fat :( but i still post here.












I was wearing: in the morning

HERMES CLIC CLAC ORANGE BANGLE
FOREVER21 BRACELET & RING
VINTAGE WHITE BLOUSE
ORANGE BANDAGE SKIRT
92.5 SILVER NAME NECKLACE
SANUK IBIZA MONACO FLIP FLOP
FOREVER21 YELLOW SHADES



Around 8pm, we tried the chocolate mint tea at Bubble Town with my sister joanna and my bf king. I change my top and accessories but the skirt remains, i think this one is better than the white top this morning. What do you think?











I was wearing: in the evening

ZARA BLACK SANDALS
ORANGE BANDAGE SKIRT
H&M BLACK SHIRT
SASSY PINK BLACK BIB NECKLACE
CHANEL GOLD BAG
FOREVER21 RINGS
CASIO RETRO GOLD WATCH
KOREAN GOLD STUD EARRINGS

No comments:

Post a Comment